An abstract should include:
• Article Title
• Author details (name and surname, affiliation and e-mail address)
• Acknowledgements (if applicable)
• Structured abstract (see below)
• Keywords (between 3 to 6 keywords)
Authors must supply a structured abstract as follows:
• Purpose (mandatory)
• Methodology (mandatory)
• Originality (mandatory)
• Findings (mandatory)
• Practical implications (if applicable)
• Research limitations (if applicable)
• References (if applicable).
You may check all the rules in: http://apareferencing.ukessays.com/generator/website.php
Maximum 500 words.
Deadline for abstract submission: 16th April 2018
Acceptance notification: 7th May 2018
Abstract submissiond should be made electronically through this link.
The conference registration and the appropriate payment are mandatory for all lecturers.