Porto has some events and places of obligatory passage.
1. São João is one of the most captivating events of the city of the port and occurs in the night of 23 to 24 June. Enjoy your stay in Porto and be part of this celebration.
2. Visit the Clérigos Tower: Enjoy a panoramic view of the city of Porto from the top of the Baroque Clérigos Tower, and climb the 225 steps of the iconic Bell Tower.
3. Visit SEA LIFE Port: Discover a world with more than 3,000 fascinating sea creatures.
4. Take a Tour in the Porto: Tourist Bus + Cruise + Famous Winery: Get to know the historic city of Porto with a combined ticket giving you access to a two-day tourist bus hop-on hop-off, a cruise on the Douro River and a visit to the port wine cellar, Calém.
5. Visit the Fado Houses and Wine Cellars of the Port of Cálem House: Enjoy the opportunity to be in Porto to watch a live fado presentation in the wine cellar of the Casa Calém Port.
6. Visit Dom Luís Bridge: Cross the Dom Luís do Porto Bridge to Vila Nova de Gaia and enjoy panoramic sunny views of both cities!
7. Visit the Sé do Porto: The Sé do Porto, located in the heart of the historical center of the city of Porto, is one of the main and oldest monuments of Portugal.
8. Visit the Bolhão Market: The Bolhão Market is the most emblematic market in the city and was classified as a public interest property in 2006.
9. Visit Casa da Música: Located in the city of Porto, Casa da Música offers guided tours and a dynamic program of presentations.
10. Visit the Palácio da Bolsa: This sumptuous palace-shaped stock exchange can be seen as the pinnacle of an empire’s immodesty. Splendid sculptures and frescoes complete this peculiar historical structure.
11. Visit Lello & Irmão Bookstore: Grab a book to read while sipping a coffee on the first floor, just as JK Rowling did when she lived in town!
12. Enjoy a Coffe at Café Majéstic: Founded in 1921, it is considered one of the most beautiful examples of Arte Nova in the city of Porto, with an atmosphere of refinement and well-being.